- 14North Construction will utilize sound project management principles, processes, and software tools to plan, coordinate, supervise, monitor and control all necessary activities to construct and deliver a quality project in an organized and efficient manner.
- We have qualified, experienced professionals that supervise and manage our projects. We believe that our supervisors and project managers should be the highest quality possible so the product can be the highest quality possible.
- Our experience and knowledge of construction processes and standards allows us to make sound, responsible decisions when it comes to troubleshooting any hiccups along the way.
- We provide weekly or bi-weekly reporting that outlines our progress as well as any issues or delays that arise on site. We believe in doing this to keep our clients informed of the schedule and any incurred delays throughout the duration of the construction process.
- Safety is important 14North. We have a safety program in place and all sub trades will be required to conform to our policies and procedures as is standard in our industry.
- Our supervisors and project managers will work with owners, architects, engineers, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure the desired outcome is achieved in a timely cost effective manner.