- The pre-construction phase is a very important stage of a project. It is where an owner decides what they want their building to look like, what they want it to be built out of, and it all leads to the really important part – how much does it cost?
- 14North Construction can suggest and advise clients on steps to take during the design process to cut costs or add value to their project. We can attend design meetings and review progress to ensure quality stays high and cost stays low.
- We review construction documents to ensure that they have everything required to move to the tender phase and apply for construction permits.
- With our experience and understanding of construction processes and standards, we are committed to ensuring that during the design “process the project is constructible the way it is being designed and that it isn’t going to require costly measures to build.
- 14North Construction will provide a detailed budget as per the design that allows the owner to make decisions early on that pertain to cost.
- The budget is based on the owners wants and needs and 14North is committed to ensuring that the final price is as low as possible.
- 14North Construction will provide a timeline for the project as designed. read This is to ensure that the costs associated with the schedule are taken into consideration, while also giving the owner an outline of how long they can expect the project to take.
- The pre-construction phase of the project is to ensure the owner is involved at the first critical stage and provide an opportunity to understand and monitor the revised costs and associated implications.